Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Open Bus

620,000.00 VND for about 1,800km ride is a good deal! Most Vietnamese I know don't know it. It is probably something for the tourists but it can for sure save them some bucks if they do take it.

I will leave tonight to Nha Trang and I am taking the sleeper bus. Sleeper buses gives you more space to rest your legs, just like having a bed. You paid once for two - transport and accommodation.

I will be arriving in the morning in Nha Trang then spend the day by the beach which is part of the China Sea. Heard things that it is nice there. Can't wait!

After a day of basking in the sun will be a long journey to Hue. The bus will pass by Hoi An, another interesting town, but I will not be staying there, instead, I will be waiting for the next bus to Hue. There will be some hours to kill in the wee hours of the night but it will be OK. I will then get the bus to Hue which will be another 4 hours. Then there I will stay overnight.

I booked an accommodation already for 10USD with the help of a Vietnamese friend. Then from Hue, I will be heading to Ha Noi. For how long, we will see. I just want to be in Ha Noi to meet a friend, see the city a bit and meet some new people. Cao Bang will be thee second to the last stop for VietNam. There live two Vietnamese friends of mine. Then finally, before existing to Laos, I will volunteer for a week in Dien Bien Phu.

No comments:

Post a Comment