Monday, May 17, 2010

The Whole Route to Hanoi

Yeah, I need to fill in some content to this blog but when things keep on moving, it is somehow hard to catch up... So before I forget everything, here is how I reached Hanoi (flavors to follow):

From Saigon, I bought this Open Bus for 620,000 which allows me to stop at Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue, and finally in Saigon. It also means that I can take as much time that I like at the areas where I am getting off. But I made mine fast.

I stopped at Nha Trang for just a day and took the afternoon bus to Hue via Hoi An. In Hoi An, I basically just ate breakfast then took the next bus to Hue. In Hue, I stayed overnight because I am visiting a friend (got some interesting stories here). And just yesterday, I am in Hanoi... and it is a long night.

In my seven days in Vietnam, it felt like a month already. Not that I am already exhausted, NO. I am actually very much full of energy and full of experience in such a short time.

What are my next plans? I will stay here in Hanoi til Tuesday or Wednesday morning before I head to Cao Bang. And after Cao Bang will be in Dien Bien Phu. I already arranged my schedule for volunteering there. I will be there on the 22nd-28th of May... and might be back there in July and August for a longer time. It now depends on how the Berlin thing goes and how I will like it there then I will know. But both options will be fairly good!

I'm still in Vietnam! Wohoo!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment