Friday, April 4, 2014

New Adventure Ahead

I have not posted much lately.  I had been busy and somehow still is with many other things... But here is to break the stagnation for a good news!

I AM MOVING TO PALAWAN!!!

I got a new job and I will be based there.  My moving date is not yet fixed but it will be most probably in June 2014.

For a long time now, and every time I think about moving, there are always these two places I would think of moving into and start a new life - Dumaguete and Palawan.

Dumaguete can still wait for some more years... It will be my "retirement" place where I continue my life of a 21-year-old-forever.  

And Palawan it is for now.  I always see myself arriving in Puerto Princesa, with my bag pack and now with my Ukulele, and slowly entering the city's main area with loads of questions in mind: Where will I live?  What will I do?  Will I find friends?  Where do I hang out?  Can I camp anywhere here? And many more...  It's the feeling of newness... of being in the starting line again... for having the opportunity to be a stranger again!

No comments:

Post a Comment