Tuesday, March 3, 2015

If you can't be with them...

... BRING THEM WHEREVER YOU ARE!

The past months in Palawan was good but not great!  In terms of nature, I am in one of the good ones in the country (I can't say it is best, I still have to be convinced).  What makes it not that "great" in general?  MY FRIENDS ARE FAR AWAY!

So somehow, I have managed to accept the fact that I am far from friends who are just in the country and abroad.  And now I have devised a plan on how to be with them even if I can't be with them wherever they are.  I have started to bring my friends one-by-one here in Palawan.

My former Decentralization Programme (DP) colleagues were often here.  We managed to bring DP in the Province.

Some friends and new friends have visited me here already and some are still coming back...  That makes me happy!

But the biggest move would be that of my friend Arthur!  He is really moving here.  Follow his adventure on his blog: Palawahnsinn!

Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment